From concept to full production, our staff can design your process, assist with production, resolve issues, offer further process recommendations, review packaging plans and arrange shipping.
Whether you are scaling up a new product, trying a new ingredient application, or producing a product for distribution, we'll work closely with you to ensure a smooth, successful experience.
Our comprehensive facility offers everything you need to produce small batches of fine chemicals or ingredients to large quantities in our main chemical plant. Our technical capabilities cover a wide spectrum of processing conditions and product categories. We can provide a comprehensive solution to fit your processing needs.
Equipment List - Chemical Production and Pilot plant
- 9,000 gallon stainless steel
- 8,500 gallon stainless steel
- 6,000 gallon stainless steel (2)
- 4,900 gallon stainless steel
- 4000 gallon glass-lined (3)
- 2,000 gallon glass-lined
- 850 gallon stainless steel
- 500 gallon glass-lined
- 35 gallon stainless steel
- 9,500 gallon stainless steel
- 4,000 gallon glass-lined
- 4,000 carbon steel
- 3,500 gallon stainless steel
Chemical Process Capabilities
Bulk handling of Phenol, Formaldehyde, Sulfuric Acid, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, Methanol, Epichlorohydrin, Furfuryl Alcohol, and Cresol.
- 500,000 gallons of bulk storage (Glass, SS, Poly).
- Heated and Refrigerated storage
- Pilot Plant Synthesis Facilities
- Analytical and R&D laboratories including GC, HPLC, GPC, IC, IR, and complete wet lab
Below is a list of some of the more common chemical processing capabilities we offer:
- Aldol Condensation
- Diels Alder
- Friedel Crafts
- Grignard Synthesis
The analytical laboratory at DynaChem, Inc. is a process-oriented analytical lab, staffed around the clock to meet the real-time requirements of chemical process development and production. Following is a list of our comprehensive analytical abilities. We supplement these capabilities by our close proximity to, and agreements with, major Universities enabling us to carry out virtually any analysis.
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC - UV & RI detector)
Gas Chromatography (GC - FID detector)
Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC)
Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)
- Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
- UV/VIS Spectroscopy
- Karl Fischer (coulometric and volumetric)
- Viscometry (capillary, cone and plate, and Brookfield)
- Softening point (ring and ball)
- Titrimetric analysis (auto and manual)
- Color analysis (APHA and Gardner)
- Moisture / Loss on drying
- Conductivity analysis (TDS meter)
- Melting point
- Flash point
- Full range of wet chemical analysis
Back to Services